« Investigating Flynn - A Double-edged Sword | Main | Fixed »
Feb102017

Weekend News

Here is something from Ozzyman that adds a little levity to this Friday:

Have a nice weekend.

Is the part you aren't getting the fact that Trump knew Flynn was a security risk for three weeks, and only fired him AFTER everyone ELSE found out he was a security risk? Is that the part you are getting stuck on?

February 16, 2017 at 12:02 | Registered CommenterWinston

"security risk" label from a fired Obama AG hack who wouldn't enforce the law. Jesus Christ Ahab' give it up. Read an article outside of DailyKos or Vox and you'll see the FBI is not going to prosecute because there was no law broken and therefore incapable of being a security risk. Well unless you worked for President 4-Putt and your a shit head hack..

February 16, 2017 at 12:06 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

One needn't break the law to be a security risk.
One needn't break the law to be a security risk.
One needn't break the law to be a security risk.
One needn't break the law to be a security risk.

But I guess one can't expect to retain a crown like yours unless prepared to refuse to understand the very simplest and self-evident of concepts.

February 16, 2017 at 12:22 | Registered CommenterWinston

Those screams and blood running from every orafice your heard/saw from Trump's news conference was "media" getting their asked kicked so bad they should have called the press conference due to a KO. It was masterful and nothing like I have ever seen. Lol f...ing beautiful...

February 16, 2017 at 14:46 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Well that's fascinating. Did we watch the same "press conference"?

February 16, 2017 at 15:07 | Registered CommenterWinston

No you likely tuned in to an old Maxine Waters one...

February 16, 2017 at 19:37 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

I repeat, without the slightest bit of whimsy or sarcasm: Winifred is insane. It's the only possible explanation.

As a footnote, I wonder if she will ever change her posting alias, removing the false facade of masculinity.

February 17, 2017 at 07:44 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I really do hope the Democrat assholes get a big investigation of Flynn started. The blowback onto crooked Obama officials could be most entertaining.

February 17, 2017 at 07:52 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Nancy Pelosi "we have to cut our dependence on carbon based fuels and use more natural gas"

Jesus liberals are stupid.....

February 17, 2017 at 07:59 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Worse yet, Tom, is the fact that Dems think that idiot should be their leader.

February 17, 2017 at 08:05 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Failed Trump Administration. Sad!

February 17, 2017 at 08:49 | Registered CommenterWinston

Happily accept the label "insane" from people who literally want more guns in the hands of severely mentally ill people.

February 17, 2017 at 09:02 | Registered CommenterWinston

Insane, and dishonest. Keep swinging, Winifred.

February 17, 2017 at 09:09 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

In retrospect it may not have been the swiftest idea to put a bunch of white nationalist bloggers in charge of the federal gummint. Happily though we've got Comical Little Mascot Monday to look forward to.

February 17, 2017 at 10:30 | Registered CommenterWinston

You're proud of your virulent racism, I see. And your lies; you're VERY proud of those. Nice resume. The DNC is hiring, so........

February 17, 2017 at 10:53 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

The leftie idiots had better be careful what they wish for. An in-depth investigation into the Flynn affair could be rather inconvenient for the left in general, and specifically for the more corrupt Obama administration officials. For instance, there's the obvious question of why they were spying on the Trump campaign in the first place. And the question of who ordered it. And who decided to blab about it. Hand, meet cookie jar.

But then, asking such questions will be characterized by Winifred as sure signs of racism. Because, as we all know, any criticism of Obama, even tangentially, simply has to be racist in nature. Right, Winifred?

February 17, 2017 at 11:03 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

When the media and Trump are in the same room he owns those clowns... Compared to the incompetent idiot who preceded him where an hour press conference would entail Barry speaking for an hour and only take three questions..

February 17, 2017 at 11:21 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

The Left talks Treason. I think the line of discussion should be Sedition.
More Fake News...AP reported National Guard Mobilization.... THE AP! Brother, why do they keep destroying their very own credibility?

February 17, 2017 at 11:27 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

If I'm not mistaken, I think Redbeard called me a girl. Seriously.

I don't know where this "spying on the Trump campaign" business comes from. Intel agencies routinely monitor communications with members of a hostile fioreign power's diplomatic corps and Ambassadors in particular.

The House Oversight Committee's Chairman is far more concerned about Sid the Science Kid than actual foreign interference with a US election, so we'll need to come up with a patriotc Republican or two before we can get that investigation happening. Still wondering though about a very straightforward question: why continue giving top-secret access to someone you've been TOLD is compromised, until the entire WORLD finds out about it? I mean, if you're NOT concerned, why not keep them on? And if you ARE concerned, WTF were you doing for three weeks?

How do you fire someone for abusing your trust and then blame it on the media for treating him very very unfairly? Does that make ANY goddamn sense at all?

February 17, 2017 at 11:28 | Registered CommenterWinston

GEEZ. STAFF PROBLEMS MORE SERIOUS THAN WE EVEN FEARED.

REPORTER: You said today you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan with 304, 306 Electoral votes. In fact President Obama got 365…

“PRESIDENT”: Well, I’m talking about Republican…

[CROSSTALK]

REPORTER: ….George H. W. Bush, 426 when he won as President, so why should Americans trust…

“PRESIDENT”: Well, no, I was told, I was given that information. I don’t know. I was just given that information. We had a very very big margin.

REPORTER: Why should Americans trust you when you’re providing information that…

“PRESIDENT”: Well, I don’t know. I was given that information

February 17, 2017 at 12:15 | Registered CommenterWinston

Winston, you called yourself a woman in another thread. Were you lying? It's hard to know, since lying seems to be your avocation.

February 17, 2017 at 13:46 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Bannon was quite right when he quipped at the press corps: "The opposition party, all lined up." Of course, members of the leftie media are aghast that someone not only sees them for what they are, but calls them out to their faces. I'm glad this happened. It's about time.

February 17, 2017 at 13:51 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

No, I never said I was a woman. I said that Mrs. Winston and I participated in the Women's March in Washington DC, so when your Comical Little Mascot Sheriff Clark claimed there were no women of color there, I actually know from personal knowledge how completely full of s*** he was.

You also probably remember that exchange because that's when Sheriff Comical Little Mascot also claimed the March that he says he "personally witnessed Sat Jan21 in DC was a total collapse of the social order," when in fact through my personal exeperience as well as the report of the DC police, it was a peaceful protest of about half a million people without a single arrest.

You attempted to pretend CLM's statement was true because people *were* arrested for violence the previous day, but it's quite plain he was speaking about Saturday and lying disgracefully about it and you needed to muddy the waters.

So lying would appear to be much more your avocation and that of Sheriff C. L. Mascot.

February 17, 2017 at 14:20 | Registered CommenterWinston

Of course that is not at all what you posted, Winifred. Since you can't seem to tell the truth, here are your own words: "Comical Little Mascot also said there were no women of color there. Well, I was. He's a liar." You tell me how that passage is supposed to be understood. Of course you will now argue that you didn't really mean what you actually posted. Or some such bit of phony justification. Carry on.

The only liar in this entire discussion is you. It's your natural state of being. You can't help yourself.

February 17, 2017 at 16:15 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

There's a simple misunderstanding here. He said there were no women of color there. I was there myself, and I saw many. He's lying. I saw them myself.

Better now?

I could have been clearer. You could have refrained from jumping to conclusions.

February 17, 2017 at 16:41 | Registered CommenterWinston

Is Winston really so homophobic that he, or maybe she, believes that having a "Mrs. Winston" proves Winston is a male? That doesn't seem to be a very evolved assumption. Isn't gender identification fluid now?

February 17, 2017 at 17:20 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Winston is a male. Although gender identity with the left is fluid.

February 17, 2017 at 23:37 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

I don't know, guys. It's really difficult to tell. Does he just "identify" as male? Maybe he's bald, but "identifies" as a guy with a nice mullet.

One thing he doesn't have to fake is his disdain for constitutional government. On that, he's being 100% honest.

February 18, 2017 at 07:15 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Good sign. Rex Tillerson is fast clearing the leftist underminers from State. A bunch are already gone, and the remaining Obama, Clinton, Kerry holdovers are keeping empty boxes in their offices, prepared for a sudden involuntary departure. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Need the same thing to happen in the executive suites at the NSA, CIA, FBI, and every other leftist-infected department and agency.

February 18, 2017 at 07:20 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Well you called me a liar when it turns out there was a misunderstanding. I could have been clearer and you could've refrained from jumping to conclusions. I won't expect an apology because some of the fault was mine. What I will do though is reiterate that the reason I know Sheriff Clark to be a shameless liar is that I was there. And the way you defend him is to misrepresent what he clearly said.

February 18, 2017 at 11:56 | Registered CommenterWinston

Winston, Cut the crap.

"there were no women of color there. Well, I was."

You intentionally wrote in a way that could be interpreted as a statement that you are a woman of color. You thought it was clever, I imagine.

February 18, 2017 at 13:03 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

I find this a really odd comment. I understand how I could be misunderstood, because the meaning of the statement is a bit ambiguous and I could've phrased it better. I acknowledge that. However, presuming my intention was to mislead, though, I don't get at all; why would I even care?

I have no interest whatsoever in misleading anyone about my gender. Why would you even think I would?

February 18, 2017 at 13:56 | Registered CommenterWinston

Why? Well, let's start with the fact that you're a champion of the deliberate art of mangling facts. See there? I didn't even use the word "liar." Ooops........

But you know, it really doesn't matter if you're male or female, black, white, brown or yellow, short or tall, fat or skinny. No matter what little pigeonhole you occupy, you're still an obnoxious race-baiting bigot with deranged political and societal beliefs that are damaging to America.

February 18, 2017 at 14:11 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"You been tellin' me you're a genius
Since you were seventeen
In all the time I've known you
I still don't know what you mean"

February 18, 2017 at 14:18 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

"You don't have to try so very hard
If you live in this world
You're feelin' the change of the guard "

February 18, 2017 at 14:41 | Registered CommenterDuff, man