« Trump Team Floats the Idea of Stone Cold Steve Austin for Secretary of the State, "Sources Say" | Main | World Series Weekend at Wrigley (GO CUBS!) »
Monday
Nov072016

Yup, It's That Time

What will we do when the season is over?

Quick thoughts...

After watching the World Series, all I can hope for is a Presidential Election that is equally as down to the wire as that, otherwise it'll be a big yawn...   so here's my picks!   (create your own at 270toWIN.com and share below and we'll see who's closest...  winner buys the rest of the site drinks).

I do wonder though... if Hillary wins, will she bring back the art, furniture, silverware and fancy china she took back in 2001?   If Trump wins, will the White House be upgraded to a Trumpesque golden interior?

We still haven't addressed what we'd call Bill Clinton. First Man?  Feel like the feminists will have a hissy fit with that one.

Or could we make history and have the first First Lady that ever posed topless?

Either way, history will be made, and you'll be glued (unless you just bought the newest Call of Duty...  if that's the case you can look for me on Playstation 4...  skinnydipinacid)

Live stream links here, here, here and here.

First!

November 7, 2016 at 22:26 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

Negan in drag = Hillary.

Who will her first victims be?

November 8, 2016 at 06:59 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I see that Hillary's minions have been trying to use the courts (as always) to stop Trump supporters from watching the polls for irregularities. Unfortunately for the leftists, the Supreme Court does not agree, and slapped down the attempt in Ohio.

There are, and always have been, poll watchers from both parties. What is it, exactly, that Hillary fears about poll watching? We know the answer, of course. Making sure voting laws are followed would have a chilling effect on illegal voters, one of Hillary's prime constituencies.

November 8, 2016 at 07:21 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

What do we do when the election is over? If Trump wins, we need to keep a lid on him, so his ego doesn't grow to exceed the size of Kansas. If Hillary wins, we'll need to be working 24/7/365 on damage control, trying to contain her inner Stalin.

November 8, 2016 at 07:39 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

When their candidates and policies prove grossly unpopular, Nooshans abandon campaigning in favour of straightforward vote suppression.

November 8, 2016 at 07:40 | Registered CommenterWinston

(and once again we see Winston projecting the 'Progressive" M.O. onto the opposition)
What's going on? The Amish around here are showing up to vote for Trump! I've never known them to vote before. I could never even get them to sign a petition because they did not want to be involved in 'worldly' issues.

Hillary will never be my President. She has proven that she cannot be trusted. (It took a while for Obama to build a track record of untrustworthiness, but he's been successful at that)
My scenario for Trump is for him to seat his cabinet, appoint a couple of justices and retire to allow Mike Pence (Huckabee VP) to run things (Fair Tax #1 reform issue)
But, I can only hope for gridlock. Portman has an 18 point lead over 'Retread Ted' Strickland and my guy Jim Jordan looks good so far.

November 8, 2016 at 08:10 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

Oh, yes, preventing illegal voting is EXACTLY the same thing as vote suppression. Well, it is if you're an imbecile or a supporter of vote fraud. Take your pick, Winnie. Which are you? Never mind. We know.

November 8, 2016 at 08:10 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Voter number 6 in my Ward this morning.

For the first time in my adult life..... I had my drivers license scanned before receiving my ballot. Instructions also allowed for scanning of voter registration card instead.

November 8, 2016 at 09:39 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Duff, you mean you voted anyway, even after being "suppressed" by having to show proof of eligibility? Tell Winnie. He will be astounded that you managed the task.

November 8, 2016 at 09:43 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

You just know a guy is smart when he adds 'u' to "Favour."

November 8, 2016 at 10:14 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

If the vote is close which state or states do demwits identify for polls staying open late due to to 'technical issues?'

November 8, 2016 at 10:44 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Favour, huh? I missed that one. Did Winnie just slip up and reveal himself to be a transplanted Brit? If so, the moniker of "Winston" is even more ironic, given the fact that a great man like Churchill would have had nothing to do with a radical leftist like our boy.

November 8, 2016 at 11:32 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

The Grab Our P***y Party just filed a lawsuit against Nevada for letting people vote. Not making this up, people.

November 8, 2016 at 17:15 | Registered CommenterWinston

"You just know a guy is smart when he adds 'u' to "Favour.""

Hahahahahahaha! Know how *I* know a guy is smart?

When he consistently misspells four-letter words. And THREE-letter words.

Not to mention, is wrong every time his pie hole creaks open. (Where's that lawsuit?)

O Lord this repulsive election is very nearly done.....

November 8, 2016 at 18:29 | Registered CommenterWinston

I'm surprised Teabagger didn't emoji his tart reply to demonstrat his effete' dumbassery...

November 8, 2016 at 20:08 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller
November 8, 2016 at 22:51 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTUS Trump!!!!!!

November 9, 2016 at 03:04 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Okay, so I missed Pennsylvania...
...But I was pretty close. ;)

However, once I saw the numbers halfway through I knew he'd get PA as well. With most of the Philly area votes in he was still within 2 percentage points, with rural areas yet to report (some hadn't even started getting their numbers in). What a night.

... and Minnesota still hasn't called it yet. Minn... e... SO...ta!

Totally lived up to my hopes of suspense.

November 9, 2016 at 03:28 | Unregistered CommenterSkinny

Whaaaat?
This is truly a wake up call for the establishment. The Donald won in states he didn't even have a campaign office open? The down ballot races (except one) did not reflect Dem predictions either.
It'll take a while to digest this.

November 9, 2016 at 04:10 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

For those of you on Tweeter it's a magnificent left-wing meltdown of tantrums, attacks, "I'm Leaving the U.S." to resigned resignation..

And it's all beautiful...

November 9, 2016 at 05:38 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Fat Hilda's speaking fee just dropped from $225,000 to $99.99 + hot rolls...Good luck getting anymore $1mil donations for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

What cliff is Teabagger jumping off today? I want to watch this...

November 9, 2016 at 06:29 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

To sum up: I'm not happy that Trump won, but I'm exceedingly happy that Hillary lost.

November 9, 2016 at 07:12 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Where was Hillary when it was her time to speak last night? Several possibilities. She could have just been pouting, like the classless bitch she is. She might have had another medical emergency. And one last possibility is that she had such a snoot full that she couldn't deliver her speech.

Whichever reason it was, it was a crappy reason and one more piece of evidence that she was not qualified to serve.

November 9, 2016 at 08:22 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Someone told me that Hillary didn't speak because she injured her shoulder throwing lamps at the Secret Service. She caught one of them making eye contact with her.

November 9, 2016 at 09:27 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

What's her lamp count up to now? ;-)

I'm breathing a tentative sigh of relief, now that we seem to finally be rid of the Clintons forever. But then there's the threat of The Walking Dead coming back for us..........

November 9, 2016 at 09:42 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Bwa, Bwa, BWa, BWa, BWa, BWa, BWa, **wipes tears of laughter** Bwa, BW,BWa, BWa, ++ does celebratory shot++ HA,HA,HA, HA oh' man sorry BL Rag readers, my stomach is killing me from laughter... I could only get part way through the last two posts for these Teabagger' pearls of wisdom... ' ENJOY'....

Winston wrote;
“The Redbeard/Tom Miller platform.
America is so tired of and done with you and the rest of the deplorables”

“Ignorant illiterate fact-hostile people who are wrong all the time at the top of their insufferable lungs can get tiring and it's a nice diversion for me. Any word on Trump filing that lawsuit yet? Email indictments?”

“Of course, that presumes you've got a nominee with the patience and attention span to actually prepare for the fucking debate.”

“Pro tip: if you can rig an election by feeding a candidate debate questions in advance, her opponent has to be hilariously, criminally, ridiculously, cartoonishly unprepared.”

“Oh. My. God. You Nooshans nominated a winner this time.”

“Up to your usual standards I see. Wrong on all counts.”

“Hilda is hated. She's always been hated.
Not by normal people. "Most admired woman," twenty years running.”

“"Woman, hated her entire adult life, elected US President"
"No Trump v NYT lawsuit filed today"
"Wingnutz still at war with reality"
Some predictions are easy...”

November 9, 2016 at 09:48 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

I can't wait to hear Winnie's rationalization of the election result. It will probably be along the same lines as the inane whining from commie freak Van Jones, who immaturely blamed it on racism. As usual, the left has no ammo.

November 9, 2016 at 10:17 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

yeah, they'll dogwhistle the dumb racists label by saying the "white non-college educated" vote. If you're a white, blue-collar worker... you're racist.

November 9, 2016 at 10:58 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

I heard that crap a number of times this AM, watching the Clinton News Network. Winston would have been SO proud of those class and race baiters.

November 9, 2016 at 12:19 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

At 2:30 a.m. CST MSNBC & CNN were proclaiming a huge sell off for the Dow today. I just looked; it's up 190 points... LOL

November 9, 2016 at 13:18 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

And yet another disappointment for the lefties, who were praying for a market crash so they could shout, "SEE????!!!!"

Speaking of lefties, do you suppose Winnie is out drinking with Hillary, as they both try to drown their sorrows? Imagine the two of them, with a couple of big ol' jugs of Who Hit John, singing, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen........."

November 9, 2016 at 14:22 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Just checking, has Ruthie Ginsburg left for New Zealand yet?
I read a list of Hollyweird celebs that threaten to leave if Trump wins. Never heard of 90% of them.

November 9, 2016 at 15:59 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

The Trump day after post election Dow crash predicted by all the demwits and likely Teabagger; DOW +256.95...

November 9, 2016 at 17:26 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

'Peace loving leftists' are always predictable; riot, destroy property and promote violence when political decisions don’t go their way. Saw numerous demonstrators last night with signs that read "Kill Trump", obligatory Che' patches and ignorant ramblings on capitalism vs. social justice. And they wonder why they lost?

Remember when Teabagger said the Republican Party was doomed for extinction? As in last month? It's only grown with seats an potential power since Barry was inaugurated in 2008. Thousands of seats from the ground up to the national level have flipped from D to R.. Maybe we should thank Barry for being such a strong promoter of Republicans? I do know everything this A-hole has passed in the last eight years should be targeted and repealed and that also includes Michelle's garden.

Come on Teabagger; man-up. Take your beating like a little girl and post...

November 10, 2016 at 06:48 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Hillary's people, rioting and calling for Trump's death. Nice crowd. Be proud, Dems.

November 10, 2016 at 07:21 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I wonder if Winston even knows any normal people.

November 10, 2016 at 08:02 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

For the 24,783rd time in my adult life, I am truly proud of my country.

November 10, 2016 at 08:58 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Duff, Winnie reminds me of that elitist liberal film critic Pauline Kael, who was puzzled as to how Nixon got elected: "I don't know anyone who voted for him." When one lives in a liberal bubble, the real world can be quite a shock.

November 10, 2016 at 09:06 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Not the garden, Dude!

November 10, 2016 at 09:58 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

High school idiots in Seattle, and other leftist islands of madness, walked out of class to protest an election. If the school board has any members with spines, those punks should be handed mops and buckets and made to clean the restrooms during detention time.

Also, we see the very sad spectacle of delicate little buttercup college students crying and demanding safe spaces so the Trump election won't hurt so much. If these cringing crybabies are the future of America, then America has no future.

November 10, 2016 at 13:14 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Very bizarre body language at the Trump/Obama meeting. IMHO
Quote of the Day:
"Never mind Obama's "gracious" manner after he was elected.  Remember that?  I'll help you: "Elections have consequences. I won, they lost."  That's a direct quote from Obama himself."- Karl Deninger

November 10, 2016 at 17:44 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

Listened to Obama welcome Trump to WH. Obama off teleprompter is ugly. More pauses, ah',A's and oh's. At least no stuttering. Brutal.

November 10, 2016 at 18:09 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

A hat tip and a debt of gratitude that can never be re-paid to all the veterans!! Thank you...

November 11, 2016 at 08:56 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Ditto! Thanks to all veterans for their service to our country. May we always remember the sacrifice of those who gave all and be humbled and grateful.

November 11, 2016 at 09:02 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

Did you see the article about the lady out walking in the woods near Chappaqua when she ran into Bill and Hillary Clinton walking in the woods?

She didn't mention that Bill was hiding a shovel behind him when they met.

Say, has anyone seen Podesta lately?

November 11, 2016 at 09:22 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

The 2020 re-elect Trump campaign is off to an awesome start in U.S. cities...

November 11, 2016 at 11:12 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

You don't suppose Winston choked on all that crow do you?

November 11, 2016 at 11:53 | Unregistered Commentergriswold3

Nah. Winnie is just sobbing into his cornflakes, distraught yet thoroughly puzzled as to how The Old Bag could possibly have lost. After all, she was "highly admired" and also the "smartest woman in the world." She was poised for an overwhelming win, remember?

By the way, I laughed until it hurt when I read that Newsweek had to go out and grab 125,000 copies of their Hail Queen Hillary victory edition that they had already sent out to news stands. Apparently they were as shocked as the rest of the All In For Hillary media.

November 11, 2016 at 12:36 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

If I see one more FU*KING video of some lib family talking to their three year olds about not to be afraid of Trump I will gag. Hey libs; it's not about you and as for your three year olds, their fuc*king three!!! Focus on Santa, Barbie, GI Joe, swings, trucks and what the fu*k ever. Bottom line, be a fu*king parent and protect them. You don't have dialogues with three year olds on Presidents who may hurt/scare them.. Jesus libs are F' Up...

November 11, 2016 at 14:49 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller