« Weiner Declares He's Running for Mayor of NY | Main | "I Have Not Done Anything Wrong..." »
Thursday
May232013

Trey Gowdy (R-SC) Kills It Again

(In case you missed him kill it the first time)

WARNING TO LIBERALS:   May be considered graphic and unwatchable to you

My favorite part:  “If there’s someone wielding a knife in the parking lot, are you going to call the Inspector General? Are you going to wait until the IG report is out before you stop it?”

Hilarious.

Trey Gowdy, a good man doing the job he was sent to DC to do. It's amazing, and disappointing, that this man sticks out as an exception to the rule in Congress.

May 23, 2013 at 10:29 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

Geez, Skinny, you issued a challenge to me and I answered it. You want to at least acknowledge it?

May 23, 2013 at 12:06 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

There's nothing I more relish than a link to Breitbart, because it reminds me all over again that fat rageaholic is still dead.

May 23, 2013 at 13:03 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

Winston, leftards have been out blaming attacks on Obama and Susan Rice on racism, sexism, hate, bias, ANYTHING THEY CAN to distract from Susan Rice LYING HER FUCKING FACE OFF TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE... not ONCE... not TWICE... MANY times over and not once has your side held her or this administration accountable for those lies. We didn't wheel out the racism claims, we've responded to baseless attack after attack after attack... ridiculous notions generated by leftist schmoes (D) that put forth the idea that the ONLY POSSIBLE EXCUSE for Republicans / Conservatives / MODERATES / SOME Democrats ( that don't secretly wish to give Obama a tongue-bath) attacking those UTTER FUCKING LIARS is because of something that it isn't, simply because we're acknowledging the true and legitimate criticisms that this administration so richly deserves and asking for the other side to open their eyes and do the same, as it's poking them on their forehead.

They do this not because they're complete idiots (well, not ALL of them)... they do this because it a) they have no better defense, b) hope they can turn the attacks around by belittling the opposition and c) because they're straight immoral, wretched, POLITICALLY-DRIVEN pieces of shit that try over and over to turn our side into the low-life jag-bags they've turned out to be... to put it bluntly.

I issued more than one challenge to you... Can you tell us who told Rice to bold-faced LIE to the public? Can you focus on the disgraceful ways the left and this administration attack first and deflect their criticisms, even when said scandals could destroy this administration's credibility, destroy Susan Rice's career, severely harm Democrats in races next year and in 2016... especially Hillary? Can you try to remember back prior to two days ago when Democrats began attacking US for using this as a political tool, fueled by racism & sexism, because I remember full well when this train of thought and ploy to attack on such baseless accusations began.

You see, you seem to think the first time "race" was brought into this a couple days ago with Millers comment based on things all of us (minus you of course, because you're head's so far up the kicking donkey's asshole to even that the sky isn't brown after all), but it was a comment playing off what's been going on for months... and then off all things, you tried to make it an issue of t.m. being the man that brought racism into the topic, as if for the first time ever the thought of race had been injected into the Benghazi-blame foray. It's so unbelievable fucking stupid that words don't even describe, but you pounce on it again, and again, and again... every time you see an avenue to utilize this tactic.

Have you been asleep since September or have you simply chosen to ignore claims of racism, sexism, etc... all directed at Republicans and Conservatives out of complete desperation, which is great, because it only proves how fucked the left thinks they are right now. Hey I got an idea... how about next time you don't anoint a nobody, know-nothing, inexperience politician as your Presidential golden boy because he fits the Democrats idea of what represents the ideal candidate. "It's a storybook, man!"

So what else would you like me to acknowledge, besides what I just mentioned? That your historic insistence to focus on race is pathetic? Sleezy? Fucking idiotic? Growing more and more desperate as you get older? That simply because you can't defend the FUCKING LIARS, including the biggest liar sitting in the oval office and trotted out a fabricated story to the UN, you NEED to focus on the racial aspect whenever you think it passes for a plausible defense? Do you actually think it ever does, coming from you... the person who trots out race nonstop?

I hope you didn't actually think you'd gotten the best of me Winston...
... If you had, that's just sad.

No, instead you think you successfully answered said "challenge" by noting where t.m. had poked at the idea that Rice is only guilty in Republican eyes because she's black... once again, something fueled by your side and joked about by us on the right, like clown shoes and weiner photos (D).

May 23, 2013 at 13:07 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

I hope you didn't actually think you'd gotten the best of me Winston... if you had, that's just sad.

They are reduced to almost pitiable displays of rage, resentment and retardation.

Maybe that's why the Wookie is planning to get her fat ass out of town while the gettin's good.>

And skinny, where's my cookie for getting the chew toy to click on a Breitbart link, giving them yet another bit of traffic?

May 23, 2013 at 13:12 | Registered CommenterMy Sharia Moor

He's probably scrubbing his tear-soaked eyes and running CCleaner as we speak.

Oh, how dirty he must feel.

May 23, 2013 at 13:14 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Got it. An immense helping of furious hot air, and a straight-out denial of simple fact.

What a meltdown.

May 23, 2013 at 13:15 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

He's probably scrubbing his tear-soaked eyes and running CCleaner as we speak.

Oh, how dirty he must feel.

The poor dumbass didn't even know better than to check the link source before clicking over.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Reminds me of the good ol' days when he'd post endless, sad links to MamaJones, StinkProgtard, and DUmmyUnderground, hoping his little heart out that we'd fall for that infantile shit.

Good times, good times, indeed.

May 23, 2013 at 13:18 | Registered CommenterMy Sharia Moor

A great collage of Trey Gowdy videos skinny. Thanx. I watched all that I could but have run out of time and have to go. Love that he's from my old home state of SC.

Great response to windy by you as well. I didn't know you had it in you but glad to see that you do. :-). Later, and I'm outta here. I'll be "bock."

May 23, 2013 at 13:29 | Registered CommenterTijuana

Wait... did someone offer to buy a round of bock? I'm in.

Don't offer any to Winston. Delicate little petal, you know, and couldn't handle it. A good doppelbock would make Winston faint dead away.

May 23, 2013 at 13:54 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

Wait....isn't "doppelbock" some way of saying "dark?"

RAA-CIST!!!!!

May 23, 2013 at 14:01 | Registered CommenterMy Sharia Moor

What a meltdown.

I figured it to be too tall an order... no surprise here.
Who lied? Wow, tough question. No answer. Better luck next time sport.
(Don't worry... none of us would be able to make excuses for these clowns either)

For everybody else watching, Winston calling my words meltdown, tantrums, screams, tirades, etc, etc, etc... just means he couldn't find anything remotely racist, sexist or bigoted enough in the comments to carry on and on about (generally tearfully)... but don't worry, he'll keep a watchful eye out. It's his life.

May 23, 2013 at 17:41 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

I had to bing "dopplebock." Never heard of it. But if I could I'd buy y'all all a round. Tea for me, thank you. :-)

Oh, and if windy was hiding over in the corner I'd have to walk one over to him/her as well.

Wouldn't it be something if windy turned out to be a really, really hot chick. LMAO. I mean really hot. LOL Sheeeez, might hafta change my whole world view. If you know what I mean. ROTFLMAO. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ....... :-)

May 23, 2013 at 20:10 | Registered CommenterTijuana

"...if windy turned out to be a really, really hot chick. LMAO. I mean really hot."

Ewwwwwww!!!!!!! That's a frightening thought. Now I can't sleep.

May 24, 2013 at 04:15 | Registered CommenterRedBeard