« Bob Menendez - The Walls Are Closing In | Main | Let's Welcome the Monarchy Open »
Jan252013

Par for the Course

So...Beyonce lip-synched the National Anthem. I'm not sure why anyone who follows the current presidential administration would be surprised by this, considering the Obamas are surrounded by frauds. Have a nice weekend and post what you like.

I purposely missed the coronation so I didn't see this but really; who couldn't see Mrs. "I Got 99 Problems but the Bitch Ain't One" was lip synching?

January 25, 2013 at 14:20 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Ever since she and Jay-whatever started making fools of themselves, slobbering all over Obama's backside, it has been obvious that she's a fraud.

On a tangent, why is it that so many obnoxious performers don't seem to know their last names?

Madonna, Fergie, Beyonce, Jay-Z, etc.

January 25, 2013 at 14:46 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Hopefully she lip-syncs a little better next week during the Super Bowl halftime.

(this little snafu has to turn a lot of people off amid ads promoting that upcoming show)

January 25, 2013 at 15:43 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

If I don't like the performer('s) picked for SB halftime I boycott it - halftime that is not the game. As I will this. Ergo, I missed JJ's titty display but it was no surprise to me that it happened.

Betcha she won't lip sync and if not it could get squeaky. I can only hope.

January 25, 2013 at 16:32 | Registered CommenterTijuana

And yet once again, Obama is the favorite of communists everywhere.

January 25, 2013 at 18:56 | Registered CommenterGrayRider

I am not a big drinker, but today I am buying for all.

Tom Harkin, longtime US Senator and huge embarassment to the state of Iowa is not running for re-election.

I have been on DC lobbying trips with a trade association twice and had to sit and listen to this Communist babble on like Mr. Magoo.

A bit of background on this worm.

January 26, 2013 at 11:15 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Obama says football needs to change. You know what thew NFL looks like under Obama? The Pro Bowl. BTW, I'm so glad our problems are solved that Barry has time for this.

January 27, 2013 at 13:35 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

"I GO SHOOTING ALL THE TIME'

Barack Obama. Bwa, bwa, bwa, bwa. Why not start the week off with a huge whopper?

January 28, 2013 at 08:08 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Time for new content?

January 29, 2013 at 16:17 | Registered CommenterZoy Clem

Dear Barry;

I hope your gun legislation deals with the following:

1). The growing problem of hi-magazine clip Lego guns.

2). Four year old boys that take their finger and go "bang."

3). Those paper "L's" made by little girls that some mistake for guns.

Now is the time to be bold!!!

January 30, 2013 at 08:19 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Q4 2012 GDP -0.1/%

By all means Barry raise taxes and spend more to give us this economic nirvana you promised last November. One term or two;

"THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER"

January 30, 2013 at 10:52 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Economic growth? We don't need any of that. We have "hope" and "change."

January 30, 2013 at 11:23 | Registered CommenterRedBeard