« Par for the Course | Main | Obama Says He'll Use Executive Power On Gun Control »
Jan182013

Let's Welcome the Monarchy Open

Obama's coronation---excuse me---inauguration is just around the corner, so let's celebrate the upcoming event with this tune from these cute indoctrinated brainwashed enlightened children:

Have a nice weekend and post what you like.

Everything King Baraky touches turns to shit, but he sure does care about the children.

January 18, 2013 at 14:16 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

Wake me when it's time for his 4th inauguration. Won't that be special?

January 18, 2013 at 14:38 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Ain't no way I'm pressing the start arrow on this video. I'd rather view the mangled bodies of a care crash. That's just from a nausea producing standpoint.

January 20, 2013 at 13:00 | Registered CommenterTijuana

January 20, 2013 at 23:40 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Wait... did I miss the whole coronation hoopla? DANG IT!!!! Anybody got it TIVO'd?

January 21, 2013 at 06:47 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Wake me when it's time for his 4th inauguration. Won't that be special?

The entertainment will be provided by condemned enemies of the state fighting each other to the death for the Emperor's pleasure.

January 21, 2013 at 10:44 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

"I'm almost curious what the lyrics to this song sound like when played backwards."

skinny, I do worry about you sometimes. :-)

January 21, 2013 at 16:12 | Registered CommenterTijuana

I see the eunuch Chris Matthews commented that Obama's coronation speech had the heft of Lincoln's Gettysburg address. Chrissy; there is no thought, word, vowel or letter from Obama's mouth that compares to Lincoln's Gettysburg addrerss.

January 22, 2013 at 07:50 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Obama lifted words, vowels, letters, and entire phrases right out of Lincoln's speeches. I guess, according to Thrill-up-the-leg Matthews, that sort of plagiarism makes Obama the new Lincoln.

Matthews needs intensive psychiatric care. It's for his own good. If Matthew's condition remains uncured, he's gonna injure himself. If Obama ever takes a sharp turn, Chrissy's nose will be broken.

January 22, 2013 at 08:12 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"Two strippers, one pregnant, brawl over a dollar"

Have they no respect for the Obama coronation? Or could it be the Obama economy has finally pushed these two women to the brink?

January 22, 2013 at 10:40 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Speaking of strippers, I found a video that Tijuana can watch without getting ill:

January 22, 2013 at 14:19 | Registered CommenterZoy Clem

Well, semi-strippers. ;-)

January 22, 2013 at 15:42 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I'm glad I watched the whole thing. I's beginning to wonder if she was ever gonna get there.

I'm just wondering what that would sound like played backwards. :-)

January 22, 2013 at 16:00 | Registered CommenterTijuana

Saw this article about John Dickerson, the Political Director of CBS News, giving advice to the President. Those mainstream media types are so impartial.

Dickerson's article discussed here.

I thought that I recognized Mr. Dickerson's photo, and then it dawned on me:

Did Dickerson appear in The Sound Of Music??

January 22, 2013 at 16:24 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

I see were giving and I mean GIVING the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt 20-F 16's and 200 M1 Abrams battle tanks. I guess a country that calls Jews the decedents of apes and pigs is worthy of this military hardware.

The debate is over as Al Gore is fond of saying that the Obama Administration is the dumbest crowd to inhabit D.C. EVER.

January 22, 2013 at 17:48 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Here's one for fans of power tools

January 22, 2013 at 19:03 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

Very illuminating, Mach. After watching the video, and re-watching it a number of times, it became clear that this is a safety lesson. Some of the technicians were working without proper eye protection, and without other basic safety clothing articles. I hope everyone learned something from this.

January 23, 2013 at 06:18 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

So that's it? Hillary does 3.5 hours in front of the Senate and it's over. Mover along nothing to see here!! She blames Congress for the four deaths??? Four dead Americans, including our Ambassador and we get 3.5 hours from Sec of State? Shameful. The dead Seals have been dishonored by Obama's shabby treatment of this whole tragedy. Obama relies on these guys for his security and to protect the United States. The Seals would be well within their rights to ignore Obama's requests in the future.

January 23, 2013 at 11:54 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Yowza, lovin me some power tools. I thought the rotary sander was an especially nice piece. Of equipment that is.

January 23, 2013 at 16:32 | Registered CommenterTijuana

I'll give liberals credit for one thing. Over the last four years the United States has closed the "Dear Leader" devotion gap with North Korea. That Obama coronation earlier this week was impressive with the tributes, tears and uncontrolled applause. The North Koreans are looking to up their game with human sacrifices and self-immolation for they’re Dear Leader. Don't let that stop you libs.

January 24, 2013 at 06:33 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Here's one for fans of power tools

That's one way to get our music videos watched...by the way, Machiavelli, I never removed your front page access so you are still free to post articles on the front page, if you like.

January 25, 2013 at 06:50 | Registered CommenterZoy Clem

Speaking of monarchies. The DC Court of Appeals found this morning that Obama's picks for the NLRB are unconstitutional due to the former Con Law professor forgetting that he can't make recess appointments while the Senate is in session. Easy oversight for an affirmative action student to make.

January 25, 2013 at 11:25 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

He didn't forget. He just thought, in his narcissistic mindset, that he could get away with it. He is, after all, The Lightbringer.

January 25, 2013 at 12:00 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Not too worry. On appeal, Chief Justice Roberts will find that the word "recess" really means "tax", and the lower court ruling will be overturned.

January 25, 2013 at 13:26 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli