« Healthy Eating Open | Main | UPDATE: The Cy-Hawk Open Thread »
Sunday
Sep092012

Photos From Fraternity Parties

(skip to most recent comments)

No, wait... these photos seem to include the two gentlemen who are hoping to hold very high and serious office for the next four years.  I'll bet these are photoshopped.  Yes, that must be it.  Candidates for the presidency and vice-presidency of the United States wouldn't be out fooling around like half-schwacked college sophomores.  Whoever altered these photos should be ashamed.

Ok, so you didn't actually say it was a caption contest, but I cannot resist.

Photo #1: Biden: "So darlin', you're alright with me puttin y'all in chains?"

Photo #2: Lifter: "Just realized what a lightweight I voted for."

Alternate photo #2 caption: Liftee: "So this is what Bob Barker warned me about."

Alternate Photo #2 caption: Lifter: "No sir, I did not learn this move at Man's Club in Chicago."

September 9, 2012 at 21:36 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Caption, photo #1:

Spoken by the guy in leathers: "Get your hands off of my mother before some of your stupid rubs off on her."

September 9, 2012 at 22:02 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Caption, photo #1:

Biden: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

September 9, 2012 at 22:05 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

"Get your hands off of my mother before some of your stupid rubs off on her."

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

September 10, 2012 at 06:58 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Again I want to say "good job Joe Biden" on graduating from the short yellow school bus to the job of Veep. As for the picture with him and the biker babe, I think she just told Joe he he's sitting in the "bitch seat.”

September 10, 2012 at 07:01 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Biden: "You mean I can't order a Zima in this joint?"

September 10, 2012 at 07:19 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

Check out the look from "The Sons of Anarchy" guy to Biden's right. He's thinking; "keep your hands off my mom."

September 10, 2012 at 07:24 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Out: Midget Tossing
IN: Obama Tossing

September 10, 2012 at 09:42 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

#1
"Vote for Barack... get a free back massage"

#2
Out: Midget tossing
IN: Obama tossing

September 10, 2012 at 09:45 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

You guys see Tech Guru Obama's "Biden-moment" when he was talking about 3 proud words?

"Made in the USA"

Wait... 1... 2... 3... uh...

Answer to all our economic woes: ObamaBiden Arithmetic
X + Y = Z (giver a take a million/billion/trillion or so)

September 10, 2012 at 10:31 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

GrayPhony should be by any minute now to scold Tom for his insensitivity.

September 10, 2012 at 10:51 | Registered CommenterWinston

Give it up, Winston. No one is buying the crap you're selling.

September 10, 2012 at 11:06 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

First of all, you effed up the first picture. You cut off the right half where there is another tough guy biker shooting visual daggers at Biden on the right side too. Anyway, it is a funny picture.

And the bear hug dude at the bottom is a pizza store owner (registered Republican) who vote for Obama in 2008 and is supporting him again this time around. Very endearing photo, thanks.

If Romney was smart, he'd get out there and have some beers and junk food with regular people too. He must be too busy yachting or watching his Dressage horse.

September 10, 2012 at 11:10 | Registered CommenterChoy Lee Mu

Awww, poor Winnie, still nursing hurt widdle feelings cuz someone was mean to him at some point. Give it up, Winston. No one is buying the crap you're selling.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! With Redneckbeard it’s ALWAYS the “your panties are in a bunch” gambit. The constant attempts to twist criticism, mockery and derision into “whining” say WAY more about wingnutz than their critics. Most Nooshans seem to have started down Jackass Road in their extreme youth when they apparently had a miserable time on America’s playgrounds. I’m sorry for that, but it’s not my fault they drew from it exactly the wrong lesson.

Actually, no one's buying the crap *GrayPhony* is selling—anyone who whines as often as he does about supposed insensitivity to retards—but strictly when it comes from one side—is pretty self-evidently a cynical, insincere phony.

But much more to the point, not enough voters are buying the crap of the Stale Pale Male Party. All their jive about “nursing hurt widdle feelings” is just the rampant projection for which Nooshanz are notorious.

September 10, 2012 at 11:36 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

yachting or watching his Dressage horse

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Clueless Plutocrat’s remarks about Ann’s dancing horse competing in the Olympics really illustrated what it is about him Americans just don’t like, and it’s not that he’s rich. It’s that he’s so obviously such a phony prick without loyalty or principles of any kind. When you won’t stop at throwing your own wife under the bus (Jesus I hate that exhausted cliché but I’m fighting a losing battle here) just to burnish your image, people do notice.

September 10, 2012 at 12:01 | Registered CommenterWinston

Shorter Winnie: [Insert any quote from the Looney Tunes Tazmanian Devil, but without the humor part]

September 10, 2012 at 12:07 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I wonder, is it difficult—does it create any cognitive dissonance—careening wildly back and forth between shrieking that the President is too rigid, stiff, formal, distant, and lacking in the common touch and then immediately bellowing that he shows insufficient gravitas and is way too informal and loose for the serious seriousness and gravity of his office. (The most entertaining part is, Wingnutz genuinely imagine no one notices.)

Eh, withdraw the question. Being a Nooshan MEANS being wildly inconsistent every hour of every day, nuttiness without end, Amen. It’s just a function of being driven by one’s emotions, rather than facts, reality or logic—which is, yes, yet another quality they can’t help but project onto others.

Shorter Redneckbeard: "I got nothin."

September 10, 2012 at 12:09 | Unregistered CommenterWinston
September 10, 2012 at 12:21 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Shorter Winston: There's nothing inconsistent about me calling out civility-challenged members of the Hate Party with my vile, hate-filled diatribes...so, suck it, haters!

September 10, 2012 at 12:41 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

So people named "Partisan Dawn" and have an avatar of FDR notice?
Somebody who still pushes the Paul Ryan / Granny over the cliff ad?

Oh, okay... so no big loss for Romney is what you're saying...
... I'm sure she was 'on-the-fence' (so to speak) until that.

The way Obumble's campaign is going the left will latch onto this or yet as another unimportant, irrelevant reason not to vote Romeny, then have some odd (yet true) story come out about Obama killing and eating a horse as a teenager or something to counter it, lol.

Mmmm... puppies... taste even better when drowned first... or so I hear.

September 10, 2012 at 12:46 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

The short bus comment about Biden was a compliment. Normally manager at Goodwill is the plateau for these riders.
I bet these bikers in the picture all came in on their carbon belching motor-cycles. Maybe Biden came in in a Chevy Volt motorcade. It of the ($49,000) per car loss to tax-payers that the Idiot-In-Chief says he saved.

September 10, 2012 at 14:47 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

#1
"What can I say.? The smell of oil, gas and Jack Daniels really brings out the beast in me."

#2
Obama's awkwardness quickly turned to a look of panic as he faced certain embarrassment when the man said... "okay, now you do ME!"

September 10, 2012 at 15:22 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Yes, the original Biden photo had another biker to the right of the frame. Photo is at Twitchy link.

But the guy on the right doesn't look like a typical tough guy biker dude.

His jacket has the name Troll on it, a patch that says President, and a patch that says he is an Ordained Minister.

I think maybe he was praying for what's left of Joe Biden's soul.

September 10, 2012 at 15:29 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

TM seems oblivious to the fact that even Harleys get 35-45 MPG. And they ain't cheap either by bike standards. So TM, illuminate us on another thing. How many years did Toyota take a loss on the Prius before they started making money?

Looking at these pictures I can't come up with a good caption as I can't stop laughing at them. Can't imagine anybody being so excited to see Mitt Romney that they put him in a bear hug and pick him up.

Can't imagine Paul Ryan ever being down to earth enough to sit that close to a biker chick with such a genuine smile on his face.

September 10, 2012 at 16:32 | Registered Commenterkwawk

I know. That's the odd thing about seeing these photos posted at all and reading the comments. They're colorful and entertaining in their own right, but no one except Confirmed Wingnutz ™ would think they reflect poorly on either subject.

September 10, 2012 at 16:46 | Registered CommenterWinston

I can tell this how much this concerns you, but I want you to know it's going to be okay. Ryan may be the fashionable New Hitler for the Left now, but in a few years he'll be safely a non-threat and you can treat him like a human being again.

September 10, 2012 at 16:53 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there. I've gone out of my way to treat Mitt Romney as a human being, even to such extent of saying he seems like a decent fellow which earned me the ire of Winston. I was willing to give the same benefit of a doubt to Ryan until his convention speech built on a house of lies.

Ryan is the one who put himself forward as the great budget guru, but then attacked Obama for putting forward the same changes and cuts he did. I don't respect that.

September 10, 2012 at 18:00 | Registered Commenterkwawk

I would not pose that way and get handsy with a strange woman, for one very simple reason: I respect my wife. It's a simple concept, really.

September 10, 2012 at 18:03 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Not sure what any of that has to do with your claim Ryan is somehow deficient in the "down to earth" quality needed to sit next to a biker chick, but whatever.

September 10, 2012 at 18:08 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

The Ryan rate of reductions and the Obama cuts are 180 degrees different. Obama wants to cut Medicare without reforming (stashing the $$ in Obamacare.) Ryan reduces cost through competition and defined benfits.

September 10, 2012 at 19:57 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

"“US Drops to 7th Place on Global Competitiveness Index Due to Historic Debt and Deficits. Was #1 in 2008.”

Thanks Barry.

September 10, 2012 at 20:16 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Four straight years of decline in that index. Must be the "change" we were "hoping" for. I wonder what Obama's plan is for the next four years. Probably wants to get us down to about 100th place, just to make everything "fair" on the world stage. It's just SO wrong for the U.S. to be an exceptional place, you know.

September 10, 2012 at 20:44 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Actually, I had no intentions of posting in this thread, but since you called me out, twice...I'll just say that your conscience must be bothering you about the fact that your hypocrisy of claiming to be a champion for people of color seems to pale in comparison to your perverted humorous disdain for the mentally handicapped.

BTW, the cleaners called...your KKK hood is ready for pickup.

September 10, 2012 at 23:44 | Registered CommenterGrayRider

"That's the odd thing about seeing these photos posted at all and reading the comments. They're colorful and entertaining in their own right, but no one except Confirmed Wingnutz ™ would think they reflect poorly on either subject."

Written like a true f...ing idiot.

September 11, 2012 at 06:28 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Winston's ignorance about why people hold him in contempt is staggering.

The only alternate possibility, even more indicative of a serious mental condition, is that perhaps he actually enjoys being a pariah.

Doesn't really matter, one way or the other. The poor soul will always be a Dale Carnegie reject.

September 11, 2012 at 06:39 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Oh, good grief! The stupid is strong today. The pizza parlor guy who decided to give Obama some manly love is now whining that some folks have decided not to give him their business. Awww. Poor baby. Here's his comment:

“People are saying a lot of bad things and boycotting my restaurant,” Scott Van Duzer, 46, told POLITICO. “There’s no middle line anymore, and that’s exactly what’s wrong with our country right now.”

Hey, Pizza Guy! You're the one who took sides publicly here with your silly stunt. The problem with people staying away is YOUR problem, created by YOU. Deal with it like a man. No one likes a muscular whiner. It's creepy.

September 11, 2012 at 07:00 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Pizza guy now needs to change his menu to all-tofu-pizza-all-the-time, and get tie-dye shirts for workers, stat.

Know your market, pizza guy.

September 11, 2012 at 08:44 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

I'm left scratiching my head on that one. You'd boycott a restaraunt because the man had the audacity to show hospitality to the President of the United States?

Taking sides by inviting the President in and being friendly? There is something definitlely twisted about your thinking.

September 11, 2012 at 09:47 | Registered Commenterkwawk

What’s not to love here? Wingnutz™ to successful businessman whose foundation to increase blood donations won Surgeon General commendation—and who once reliably voted GOP: shut up, ya miserable whiner!

Nooshans gonna stamp their little feet to hurry their shrinking extremist party into extinction, a dodo bird of political history. Lindsay Graham: “The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Just another whiny Republican Senator. F*** that whiny noyze anyway!

September 11, 2012 at 10:06 | Registered CommenterWinston

This about the time when the internal polls really start to track and "the news" gets ugly for one party. It happened to McCain in 2008. Which party and their support groups are acting desperate now? You have CNN and ABC conducting polls that so minimize Republican party affiliation just to achieve a "lead" for Obama it's laughable. ABC thinks along with Winston there are only 23% Republicans left and that the party is less "motivated" than 2008. You see Obama/Biden out on the campaign trail spouting howlers about GM that anyone with an IQ over 50 knows is bullshit. Now I know the under 50 IQ crowd covers the one demwit demographic y but you still the "desperation" of dems. Romney-Ryan; cool and collected. With a huge money advantage built on not squandering it on trying to learn how to use I-phones like our Idiot-In-Chief, the next 50 days look very promising. Demwits, not so much. Barry is forced into two debates sans teleprompter which always generates beauts like “you didn't build that.” For Slo' Joe the only person alive to make Barry look smart; his VEEP debate is "Can't Miss T.V." just for Joe's crazy, lying' bullshitisms.

Yeah; the dems should feel good*; things are looking perfect for another four years.

*Romney 52-Obama-47

September 11, 2012 at 10:24 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

I guess lefties can't see the difference between serving a meal in a dignified manner to the President of the United States vs. giving a ridiculous and inappropriate manly love "you rock, man" bearhug to Barry the Pop Star.

I blame MTV.

September 11, 2012 at 10:26 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"Democratic candidate, Wendy Rosen, has withdrawn because she committed vote fraud herself, having voted in both Maryland and Florida in at two recent elections."

I seem to remember libs lecturing us not long ago that there wasn't one case of certifiable voter fraud in U.S. elections in 2008-2010? Therefore voter id's were just racist; racist I tell ya. As for Rosen; she seems like the perfect dem candidate.

September 11, 2012 at 10:38 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Yeah TM. Holy crap right? The liberal media and their pollsters are trying to rig the election for Obama! Look at that Scott Rasmussin guy, that liberal turd rigged his poll to put Obama at +3! And that Nate Silver guy? Putting Obama's chances of winning at 81%? WTF? We all know that there are lies, damn lies and statistics!

And that Real Clear Politics site? They have added a single electoral vote to the Romney side in 3 months! We all know that the liberal media has created lies about Romney pulling out of Michigan and Pennsylvania but et tu RCP? Romney is winning in Michigan and Pennsylvania, you can't fool me!

September 11, 2012 at 10:42 | Registered Commenterkwawk

Has there been any evidence other than the man's assertion that an actual boycott of his resteraunt is taking place?

September 11, 2012 at 10:50 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

Not that I've seen, but given the response of Redbeard and Duffman I'd not be surprised.

September 11, 2012 at 10:52 | Registered Commenterkwawk

Whatever.

I am just here to crack wise.

And occasionally perform beer-related mathematics, when no one else cares enough to do so.

September 11, 2012 at 11:03 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

"Q: Generally speaking, do you usually think of yourself as a...
Democrat
Republican
Independent
Other
Dont know

The Washington Post - ABC News"

LOL, anyone see the movie the Dictator where Sasha Cohen conducts his own Olympics and in the 100 yd. dash he jumps way offside and shoots contestants with a gun to make himself look good? These polls look like something that would be done for the Dictator. The internals must be sooooo ugly for Barry.

September 11, 2012 at 11:07 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

...perform beer-related mathematics

I love beer-related mathematics. Does a love of Porter get me into advanced calculus?

September 11, 2012 at 11:11 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Big difference between a +6 CNN and a +3 Rasmussen skwawk.

Oh and yes, if I lived next door to this guys shop I'd boycott him. I can speak just as readily as he can. Don't care about his blood drive if he voted and will vote again for "the one." Blood can be given anytime, anywhere. Oh and I do not belong to the aarp. I don't buy insurance from progressive and I don't eat Ben and Jerry's either. Just to name a few.

Latest daily swing state poll: obama 47, Romney 45. Wow, how will Romney ever overcome this?

September 11, 2012 at 11:20 | Registered CommenterTijuana

I would like to promote you to Calculus, Red, but your use of the word "Porter" is obviously racist, because of every railroad Porter I ever saw in the movies.

September 11, 2012 at 11:36 | Registered CommenterDuff, man