« Lance Armstrong - Still a Hero? | Main | New Campaign Strategy: Blame Bush... Forever? »
Wednesday
Aug222012

Caption This: Empty Suit Meets Blank Slate

(Hat Tip)

"I checked it twice Doctor... The x-ray is on, but nobody's home"

OIHO: OBAMA MISSPELLS BATTLEGROUND STATE...

Four people in-line of which Obama is the 3rd and he puts up an H when spelling Ohio. As I've said, I want to see his college transcripts.

August 22, 2012 at 14:23 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

So it is true what they say. "One picture is worth a thousand words."

August 22, 2012 at 19:32 | Registered CommenterTijuana

'Fearing to run on his actual record, the President decides to run as the Unknown Candidate.'

August 22, 2012 at 19:57 | Registered CommenterGrayRider
August 22, 2012 at 21:36 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

I can't think of any decent caption, but that is the best photo I've ever seen of the man. The least stomach-turning, anyhow. Gray's idea has merit. A permanent paper bag over the head would be nice.

August 23, 2012 at 06:40 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Is it wrong to start a caption contest for Michelle? Since the election this year is on November 2nd. Watch out Slo' Joe; we may have a sleeper candidate on our hands!!

"Michelle Obama: 'Get to the Polls on November the 2'"

August 23, 2012 at 08:21 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

I mean the 6th. Go ahead and start one for me too.

August 23, 2012 at 08:23 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Caption:

President Obama's political handlers adapt to the realization it has become increasingly more difficult for the President to show his face in public.

August 23, 2012 at 08:48 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Caption:

Shocked that President Obama has literally begun to morph into Jimmy Carter, "Droopy" Axelrod devises a way to shield the public from that knowledge.

August 23, 2012 at 09:01 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Thomas said:

OIHO: OBAMA MISSPELLS BATTLEGROUND STATE...

It is very easy to make that spelling error........

After all, Arabic reads from right to left.

August 23, 2012 at 09:16 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

We can't expect him to know how to spell ALL 57 states, can we?

August 23, 2012 at 10:09 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

You're all racists. I hope you know that. Winnie can help you understand how that works, if you're having trouble with the concept of race trumping absolutely everything else in life.

August 23, 2012 at 10:35 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I'm guessing Obama & Co. practiced the "Oiho" maneuver in front of a mirror and forgot that the reflection is backwards.

August 23, 2012 at 10:37 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

Next up... Y-C-M-A!

August 23, 2012 at 10:46 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Barack Obama quote from a fundraiser;

“It is very rare I come to an event where I’m like the fifth or sixth most interesting person"

Sorry Barry; were just not into you anymore. Btw, the God complex this guy has......

August 23, 2012 at 10:54 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

That's almost as good as "the buck stops with you" and the economy is "doing just fine."

(Bless his heart)

August 23, 2012 at 11:33 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

"President Obama begins to throw up the Y-M-C-A, but with memories of O-I-H-O gone wrong, he starts to question himself as to which letter goes first... the 'Y' or the 'H'"

(and TOTUS sweeps in to save the day)

August 23, 2012 at 11:41 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

If you want to hear some seriously funny, totally inappropriate shit, go to this podcast, and start at 3:28.

The podcaster is addressing the Akin stuff and makes the point that in 2 years no one will remember the name of this idiot congressman. His description of what things could be like in two years, depending on who wins the election, is hilarious.

Parts of the podcast are NSFW.

Empire of Jeff podcast

August 23, 2012 at 11:44 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Reason #4,808,384 to own a gun: Won't have to resort to fighting with femirs.

August 23, 2012 at 11:56 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Bourbon-casting has its merits.

August 23, 2012 at 12:49 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

In one sense this picture is the most reassuring picture I've seen of Obama. Isn't this picture what we got in 2008 but people just thought they saw a face?

August 23, 2012 at 13:53 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Exactly, Tom.

Question: "What do you know about Barack Obama's background?"

Enthusiastic, chanting, sign-waving Obama supporter: "I don't know, and I don't care. But I know he's gonna pay my mortgage."

And right there, the potential end of America comes into view.

August 23, 2012 at 15:32 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Obama's brain dead immigration policies result in lawsuit by 10 fed up ICE agents.

August 23, 2012 at 17:15 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Maybe this picture is a blessing for Barry? With unemployment applications up his compliant media scrambled to the thesaurus for new words to convey "unexpected", "unforeseen", "surprising", " not forecasted", “unpredicted”, “unanticipated”; well you get the charade.

August 23, 2012 at 17:52 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Yes, it's all Bush's fault. Barack Obama, The One, is inerrant, blessed with infinite wisdom.

August 23, 2012 at 20:38 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard