« Olympic Open | Main | Black Pastors Rally Against Obama Over Homosexual Marriage »
Thursday
Aug022012

How to Make a Donation to My Campaign Online - By Barack Obama

Because obviously you need an instructional video if you haven't already done so:

Figure he's just a month or so away from holding up a cardboard sign at the end of a highway offramp that reads "Homeless and Desperate - Will Work for Food Campaign Donations."

Heard the news? Apparently this Dubya Mitt Romney character hasn't paid a dime in taxes over a decade.

August 3, 2012 at 00:23 | Registered CommenterWinston

Have you heard? Harry Reid is a suspect in a lot of un-resolved murders over the last decade.

August 3, 2012 at 06:30 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Is it too late to ask for ten years of Teresa Heinz Kerry's tax returns? I would ask for John Kerry's but that gigolo hasn't ever held a real job so we need to go back and look at Teresa's returns.

August 3, 2012 at 06:37 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

True story, Tom, because some guy told me. Harry Reid lives high off the money he took when he was using the alias of D.B. Cooper.

August 3, 2012 at 06:40 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

That "instructional" video is depressing. In addition to the desperation of Barack "Will Work for Food" Obama, it shows the dismal average intelligence level of the voters Obama needs to attract.

What's next, a PBS TV show for The Lightbringer? "Hi, I'm Barack Obama. Let's play a game. Can you spell "kat?" Goooood! Now, how much is 5 plus 6? No fair taking off your shoes. 13, you say? VERY GOOD! You get a gold star for effort!"

August 3, 2012 at 06:49 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

"Now, how much is 5 plus 6? No fair taking off your shoes. 13, you say? VERY GOOD! You get a gold star for effort!"

LOL

Did you know that barack has issued an "executive order" yes I said "executive order" saying public schools must form a commission to figure out why a disparate number of black kids are suspended from school than white kids and "fix it." Hmmmm, wonder what the fix will be.

Now if they begin with this assumption, "Many are hopeful the president's recent action will finally facilitate a level playing field for black children, most of whom have been receiving substandard classroom instruction in comparison to their white counterparts." can you imagine what the fix may be.

Now imagine 15 white kids and 15 black kids all attending the same school and attending the same classes but somehow the black kids have been receiving "sub standard instruction." Just how do white folks keep pulling this shit off. Dayum we're good.

Or did I miss the news, again, that we still have hundreds of thousands of schools that are still segregated. I'm confused, again. Could it be that liberals are once again targeting the wrong issue as the problem in an effort to evade what the real problem may be. Nah, couldn't be that. Just my racist tendencies kicking up again I'm sure.

August 3, 2012 at 09:54 | Registered CommenterTijuana

I do love Harry Reid.

August 3, 2012 at 10:01 | Registered CommenterWinston

Some guy told me (so it must be true) that Harry Reid and Winston are both members of NAMBLA.

August 3, 2012 at 10:24 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

What in the HAIL is in those tax returns?

August 3, 2012 at 10:28 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

Romney's tax returns are being stored next to Obama's "Hawaiian Birth Certificate."

August 3, 2012 at 10:52 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

This is just too good. Jon Stewart, hardly a friend to the Romney campaign, weighs in on Harry Reid, Winston's latest love interest:

Clicky

August 3, 2012 at 12:49 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

What in the HAIL is in those tax returns?

Nothing illegal or the IRS would have done something about it. Maybe you bozos should get a warrant if it's that important for you?

August 3, 2012 at 14:17 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

"US women win, advance to semifinals"

The U.S. women didn't "earn that" win. They couldn't have won without government FAA agents making sure their flight left U.S. air space without crashing!!

August 3, 2012 at 14:23 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Something tells me if you turn Obama's laptop screen around you would see he's either on Priceline.com, Tee-Times.com or the first draft of the 2013 NBA draft. No way is it anything government or business related. The man has no clue on what his own jobs council is doing. He doesn't go to that "jobs council thingie."

August 3, 2012 at 14:28 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

The laptop probably has Valerie Jarrett on it, dishing out marching orders, helpful hints, word prompts, and other necessary components required to operate Barry.

August 3, 2012 at 16:28 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

Need to stalk your neighbors and ensure they vote for Obama in 2012?

There's an app for that!

August 3, 2012 at 19:02 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

I wonder if I can get an notation on my listing that Democrats will be thrown off my front step.

State Senate candidate showed up at the front door some weeks ago, I didn't know the guy, but his first question to the wife and I was "Are you working?". When we said we were working he says "Are you happy with your employer?"

I am thinking this is pretty silly smalltalk, then I find out he is a damned labor law attorney trying to stir up people to pretend to be victims. Like some kind of community organizer/agitator or something. What a maroon.

August 3, 2012 at 22:35 | Registered CommenterDuff, man