« Prominent Former Obama Supporter Now a Romney Man | Main | It Really Is About a Clear Choice »
Tuesday
Aug142012

Giuliani Questions Biden's Mental Capacity

NATIONAL REVIEW

It's undebatable that Vice President Joe Biden is prone to gaffes. In fact, he may hold the record for making the most misstatements of any political figure in the entire history of the world. I'll check Snopes on that...but tonight, former New York City's former mayor, Rudy Giuliani, actually questioned Biden's mental capacity on CNBC's Larry Kudlow's program:

Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But the — I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he — I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s not very smart.

I'd post a detailed list of Biden's blunders here, but...do we really have that much time?

Functional retard

August 14, 2012 at 22:07 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli

You know when the left is out there floating names like Andrew Cuomo to replace him (lol, silly little liberals and their pipe theories) as VP on the ticket... it's clear they fear the day the VP debate rolls around. It's not even going to be a fair fight. People will tune in just to see how long Fightin' Joe can last. :Most will assume a 1st round knockout is on the plate, but if he makes it to the 3rd.... he'll have shocked the world.

August 15, 2012 at 00:14 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Meh, sounds like Rudy is still butthurt about Biden's hilarious one-liner in the 2008 election cycle. In response to Giuliani's comments that no Democratic candidate has enough executive experience to lead, Biden called Giuliani "the most under-qualified man since George W. Bush to seek the presidency." "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, and a verb and 9/11," Biden quipped.

By the way, was Rudy in drag again when he was questioning Biden's mental capacity?

August 15, 2012 at 06:10 | Registered CommenterChoy Lee Mu

oops, double posted....please delete

August 15, 2012 at 06:12 | Registered CommenterChoy Lee Mu

Geez, Rudy! Shut up! The last thing we want is for Obama to replace Joe-Joe. We have a trifecta going for us right now, with Nancy "My Brain is Crowded with Voices" Pelosi, Little Debbie Wassername Schultz, and Joe the Idiot Plagiarist. Let's not mess that up.

August 15, 2012 at 06:46 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

Red;

The Obama election team & surrogates are a proverbial 1927 Yankees’ of screw-ups, idiots, ingrates, race baiters and nasty sorts that are hated by Americans. It's one line-up I also hope they keep.

August 15, 2012 at 07:33 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

We can't overlook at this same speech room temp IQ Biden said to motivate the crowd “We're going to win North Carolina!!" as he was at a campaign stop in Virginia.......

August 15, 2012 at 07:36 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

"Team obama confident biden can take on Ryan"

August 15, 2012 at 09:04 | Registered CommenterTijuana

I hope he stays on the ticket...
He's literally the gift that keeps on giving.

August 15, 2012 at 17:11 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid
August 15, 2012 at 19:20 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Have you seen the picture of the day, from Quad Cities, Iowa? twitter pic here.

Skinny, did you get tickets to the event?

I had the Pres running around my area today and I had to be out of town. I am really mad that I missed a chance to see Marine One, the presidential helicopter, at our town's airport.

August 15, 2012 at 21:06 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

No, couldn't make it to the Dem's HQ for tickets... but my buddy's girlfriend scored some VIP tickets and he was going. I"m sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow. He wanted me to go with just so he wouldn't feel like the only Republican in the village square, but she wasn't giving up her ticket, lol.

Oh well... I'm not too sad... but I really was looking forward to wearing this new t-shirt I bought.

The People's Cube. Always a good choice, comrade.

August 15, 2012 at 23:20 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

The collective agrees, lol.

August 16, 2012 at 08:49 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

This is just too good.

Just say NO to Idiot Joe Biden and the vile Obama agenda, and watch your business soar.

I wonder if they do mail order? I'm hungry.

August 16, 2012 at 16:44 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

Well, after being called in for lunch today and scolded by his boss...Ol' Joe is being sent back to Delaware. Maybe they can find a pinch debater to replace him for his debate with Ryan.

August 16, 2012 at 21:24 | Registered CommenterGrayRider

"Go to your room, Joe-Joe, and think about what you did. No supper for you."

August 17, 2012 at 07:23 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

kwawk;

Still think this is just a Republican diversion?

"As the Biden-Clinton chatter swirls, best-selling author Edward Klein says the White House has “put out feelers” to the Clinton camp about the veep spot."

August 17, 2012 at 10:19 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Hillary Clinton calling Obama policies too socialist for her to be on a ticket with? She has her own 2016 campaign to worry about and she wouldn't wish to hinder her own aspirations by being on a bad and/or possibly failed ticket?
You don't say...

If that crazy rumor is true... does that mean Hillary Clinton's a racist?

August 17, 2012 at 13:22 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid