« James O'Keefe Strikes Again | Main | Common Sense Salvages Some U.S. Sovereignty »
Tuesday
Jul172012

Life Just Isn't Complete Without More Captions

Don't ya think?   So here we go...

"Ha ha ha, but uh... Seriously Joe...  Could you please stop rubbing my foot?"

"Mr. President, did you hear the one about the chief executive who hired an imbecile as his right hand man? Oh, wait... that's ME! Bwaahaahaa!"

July 18, 2012 at 07:08 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

"And then I told them...Democrats are for the working man."

July 18, 2012 at 08:40 | Registered CommenterGrayRider

"Oh' man they elected ME President?"

July 18, 2012 at 09:49 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

"And then he said "We picked Sarah Palin because she was the better candidate!"

July 18, 2012 at 09:51 | Registered Commenterkwawk

Grayrider thinks working Americans would be better served by a guy who parks his money in Switzerland, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.

July 18, 2012 at 09:54 | Unregistered CommenterWinston

Er... someone help kwAwk and Winston here. Neither one seems to understand what this topic is about.

July 18, 2012 at 10:07 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"Mr. President, have you tried the new Obama Value Meal at McDonald's? You can get anything you want, and the guy behind you has to pay for it."

July 18, 2012 at 10:10 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

You mean like Bill Clinton and a host of other prominent Democrats?

July 18, 2012 at 10:21 | Registered CommenterGrayRider

"And THEN he said ... hey, my tax returns are MY OWN business, NOT YOURS!"

July 18, 2012 at 11:17 | Registered CommenterWinston

"And THEN he said, I don't know much about NASCAR but some of my good friends own NASCAR teams!"

July 18, 2012 at 11:25 | Registered Commenterkwawk

This whole Kiss Cam deal is SO embarrassing.

July 18, 2012 at 11:36 | Registered Commenterkwawk

Sweet choom, boss.

July 18, 2012 at 11:44 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

Aww, the sweet sweet choom.... so wish I'd have thought of that, lol.

"I can't even feel my legs... am I touching my foot or yours?"

July 18, 2012 at 11:59 | Registered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Boss, that signature "interception" move just never gets old.

Please Boss, explain "total absorption" to me again....

July 18, 2012 at 12:18 | Registered CommenterDuff, man

"If it comes down to between Hillary or a goat, man I'm picking the goat."

July 18, 2012 at 15:01 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

" I know, I know; on that whole Nobel Prize thing. I didn't earn that."

July 18, 2012 at 16:37 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Speaking of not earning a Nobel Prize... did you see this?

July 18, 2012 at 23:28 | Unregistered Commenterskinnydipinacid

Yeah, Lovitz isn't pulling any punches. Sad that Barry O. is losing Hollywood, bit by bit. The rainbows are fading, and the unicorns are malnourished.

July 19, 2012 at 06:44 | Registered CommenterRedBeard

Lol, more proof that conservatives have no sense of humor. Nasty personal attacks....sure, but definitely not funny.

July 20, 2012 at 07:33 | Registered CommenterChoy Lee Mu

Ha. Lefties whining about personal attacks is like Tony Soprano acting all weepy when the paperboy threw his paper into a puddle.

July 20, 2012 at 09:07 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"Tell 'em anything, right boss."

July 21, 2012 at 08:57 | Registered CommenterTijuana