« President Transparency's Gang | Main | The Rumor Mill - Tim Scott to Fill Out Jim DeMint's Senate Term? »
Wednesday
Dec192012

Raise Your Hand if You Care

Because after all... it's Time:

I care! I care! I'm shedding tears of joy over this honor!

The Lightbringer is my Dear Leader! He's gonna pay my mortgage! I'm sure he can walk on water! Make him President for Life!

December 19, 2012 at 13:59 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

I'm starting to think Time was right. Obama got re-elected based on the worst first-term ever. He divides this country by race, gender, class and religion. He has no leadership skills. He's easily the most narcissistic President ever. Based on all of these facts, low-information voters gave him the 50.6% he needed to get re-elected. So good sales job to the stupid. I guess you do deserve Times "Person of the Year."

December 19, 2012 at 14:36 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

It takes the Time "Person of the Year" to pay $53.00/share for GM stock then agree to sell it back to GM for $27.50/share. Brilliant.

December 19, 2012 at 14:49 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

The Person of the Year doesn't have to be a positive; after all, Time once named Adolph Hitler. Although, I have no illusions that the ignorant leftists at Time are doing anything here but cult-like hero worshiping.

December 19, 2012 at 15:00 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

"Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony"

Come on, just because 99% of all concussion related injuries have a hospital related record doesn't mean Hillary isn't in that 1%. The symptoms of puking, having terrible headaches, the shakes and sh**ing your shorts doesn’t mean she can’t' tough it out at home. Come on Tea Partiers; chill.

December 19, 2012 at 21:08 | Unregistered CommenterThomas Miller

Hillary: "The dog ate my homework."

December 20, 2012 at 06:18 | Unregistered CommenterRedBeard

The perfect meaningless accolade for our poseur-in-chief 'leader'.

December 20, 2012 at 11:14 | Registered CommenterMachiavelli