Former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich's lawyers have plans to issue a subpoena to President Obama in the governor's corruption case. The document was supposed to be heavily redacted, but apparently a simple copy and paste of it into a new document has revealed it's concealments.
The revelations include:
1. Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko.
2. Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarrett for his Senate seat.
3. An Obama supporter may have offered a quid pro quo for Jarrett's appointment.
4. Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates.
5. Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson's name for the Senate seat.
6. Obama and Blagojevich had a secret phone call.